CSC students have respect for themselves, their peers and CSC and wear their uniforms with pride.
Uniforms are an integral part of Castlemaine Secondary College and demonstrate our students sense of pride and respect for, and responsibility to, CSC.
The aims of the CSC Uniform Policy are to:
- further develop a sense of pride in, and identification with the college
- promote equality amongst all students
- provide durable clothing that is cost effective and practical for our college environment
- maintain and enhance the positive image of the college in the community
The CSC uniform has been developed to cater for all gender identities and cultural requirements. CSC offers a range of uniform options for students in Years 7-11 including summer and winter items and a PE uniform. From 2019 these uniform options will extend to Year 12 students. Further information about our policy and the current dress code for Year 12 students can be found at www.csc.vic.edu.au
Uniform items can be purchased at the CSC Uniform Shop.
- Tuesdays: 3pm — 5pm
- Wednesdays: 3pm — 5pm
- Thursdays: (Term 1+4) 3pm — 7pm
- Thursdays: (Term 2+3) 3pm — 6pm
- Fridays: 3pm — 5pm
- Or online 24 hours a day: store.beleza.com.au
- Polo Shirt: Dark navy/yellow with CSC logo. Clothing worn underneath shirts must not be visible.
- Shorts: Dark navy, knee length with CSC logo.
- Rugby Top: Dark navy/yellow with navy collar and CSC logo.
- Trousers: Dark navy trousers with CSC logo. Non-school trousers, leggings, jeans etc are not acceptable.
- Skirt: Dark navy, knee length.
- Dress: Short-sleeved summer dress in CSC check.
- Shirt: White shirt with CSC logo.
- Jumper: Dark navy V-neck jumper with yellow CSC logo.
- Jacket: Navy with fleece lining and CSC logo.
- Shoes: Black, flat soled, fully enclosed leather shoes. No canvas, no logos. Sneakers are to be worn during PE classes only.
- Socks: Navy or white with no visible logo.
- Tights: Dark navy. No leggings.
- Scarves: Plain navy blue. No multi-coloured scarves.
- PE: Navy sports polo and navy sports shorts with house and CSC logo. Sports uniform is allowed for PE classes only. Students must change into regular uniform following PE classes.